Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Internship
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Internship, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) has long participated in a wide variety of collaborative relationships with universities, other institutions and individuals in many countries. This cooperation has been valuable to the University and provides exposure to new ideas and new perspectives.
What is Research Internship/Attachment?
UTM provides opportunities for students who are studying outside Malaysia to pursue cutting-edge trans-disciplinary research work for one to two semesters. Students can apply throughout the year.
For Research/Lab Internship, students should apply 3 months prior to the proposed start date.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Registered as an active student at home university.
- Have a good command of the English Language.
- Have a good health condition.
- Be physically present at home university at the time of application.
- Must agree to enroll at UTM as described in the program plan.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UTM or placement provider.
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural difference.
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred.
- Fill up the online application form – Research Internship/Attachment Application Form
- UTM International will do application review and clarification.
- UTM International will forward the application to the Host Faculty for their review and approval.
- The offer letter will be issued out after faculty’s approval.
Click HERE for Application Process Flow
|All year-round||3 months before program’s commencement|
Faculties and School
Incoming students are required to browse through the link below for the faculties and school that available for research internship/attachment.