Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Admission
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Admission, all applicants are to follow the link below to apply for admission into the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
The application MUST BE submitted together with the following documents (A4 size where applicable)
- Certified photocopies of official certificates, transcripts, or report card for each secondary or college attended.
- Certified photocopies of translated certificate (if issued in other than English or Malay language).
- Certified photocopies of English language certificate (IELTS/ TOFEL/ TOFEL IBT/ ELS CIEP/ MUET/ TEEP).
- Copy of passport (front page only).
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Verification letter from sponsor (if applicable).
- Personal medical health report (only if you suffer from a medical condition)
- Processing Fees – A processing fee of USD50.00 (Bank Draft) must be submitted with your application, made payable to BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA. Do not send cash or cheque. The full name of the applicant should be clearly printed on the reverse side of the bank draft.
- You can also send the processing fee using the Electronic Funds Transfer :
Name of Bank:
CIMB Bank Berhad,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 Johor Bahru,
For account of : BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA