Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia Fees
Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia Fees, below is the fees structure of the university according to programs. Applicants are to mote that the figures are in the Malaysian currency .
ESTIMATED COST OF STUDY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The study fee includes tuition fees and other study fees, and varies according to your study programme and its duration.
For the purposes of fees classification, the University categorises fees into recurrent and non-recurrent fees .
NON- RECURRENT denotes fees that are payable only once upon registration which includes
- Registration Fees
- Taaruf /Orientation Week (Undergraduate students)
- Faculty Handbook (Undergraduate students)
- Services Fees
- Student Card
- Student Facilities
- Alumni (Undergraduate students)
- Convention (Graduate students)
- Convocation (Graduate students)
RECURRENT denotes fees listed that are payable every semester such as
- Library Membership
- Health Services
- Hostel (Undergraduate students)
- Inventories (Undergraduate students)
- Computer Facilities and Laboratories (Undergraduate students)
- Internationalisation Fees
- Transportation (Undergraduate students)