Universiti Malaya Turnitin, It is recommended for Universiti Malaya’s student to check with Turnitin before submitting thesis for examination/final thesis submission.
Universiti Malaya’s Thesis Submission Form
1. Create a new student account. IMPORTANT: You need to register using your siswamail id since the librarian WILL DELETE your profile if you are using other email id such as yahoo or gmail.
[Request for Class ID]
Create a New Student Account
2. Log in
again by using your using your registered email and password.
Turnitin Log In page
3. Enter your Class/Section ID and Enrollment Password.
Class/Section and Enrollment Password
4. You will directed to Homepage listing Class ID and Class Name.
Homepage of turnitin
5. Click on Class name and you will be directed to Assignment Inbox page.
6. In assignment inbox, click on SUBMIT, FILL IN your Submission title , upload your file (either in Word or pdf) and CLICK upload
Fill in Submission Title and Upload file
Uploading your file
7. Please confirm your submission by clicking on CONFIRM button.
Confirmation of submission
8. Now, you have completed your submission. Return back to class assignment.
9. You will receive your submission receipt acknowledgement in your siswamail.
Acknowledgment receipt from Turnitin
11. Besides that, you can Download the Receipt by clicking download icon in the Assignment inbox . You can always Resubmit a new document and View you submitted file while your document being processed by Turnitin simply by clicking the respective icon in the assignment inbox.
Download receipt from the assignment inbox
Resubmit and View icons
10. When you go back to class assignment inbox, you will immediately get your similarities index report (Usually you will get ASAP report for 1st submission, for 2nd submission you will get your similarities report up to 24 hours after you upload your file)
Similarities index report
11. Click on Similarity percentage (for my case 63%) and new window will pop up showing your similarities report. You can either print or download your report simply by clicking on the printer or download icon at the top right corner of the window.
Similarities index report by turnitin