Universiti Malaya Exchange Program
Universiti Malaya Exchange Program, the University of Malaya Student Exchange Programme (UMSEP) is coordinated by the University of Malaya International Student Centre (ISC). ISC processes all applications and issues offer letters to successful students.
All qualified students (nominated by partner universities or independent students) are invited to apply for UMSEP.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation Letter
• Certificate of Enrollment from faculty
• Official academic transcript
• Letter of Recommendation from academic advisor
• Colored copy of passport
• Passport-size photo (4 pieces, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background color, taken within the past three months)
• Letter of Nomination from faculty (*addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
• English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEFL – ITP=550, iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will send your application to Universiti of Malaya as for host university selection.
4) FINAL decision from Universiti of Malaya.
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than October 16, 2017.