Universiti Malaya Education Faculty
Universiti Malaya Education Faculty, the Faculty of Education has successfully trained almost 20,000 graduates. From among them, more than 15,000 have graduated with the Diploma in Education, more than 2,282 with a Master degree and about 3,500 with a Bachelor in Education Degree.The Faculty is proactive in keeping pace with the ever-changing demands in the field of education. This includes the reappraisal of programmes and courses, curriculum revisions and departmental restructuring to accommodate new changes when necessary.
To be a centre of excellence in education and human capital development at the national and international levels.
To generate knowledge while striving to be a centre of excellence in education and human capital development through teaching, research, innovation, publication and consultancy.
To achieve this mission, the Faculty has identified the following general objectives:
- To produce competent teachers for schools and other educational institutions.
- To produce experts in all areas of education and human development.
- To become a postgraduate centre in education and human development.
- To become a centre of innovation in basic and applied research in all areas of education and human development.
- To become the centre of training and consultation in the field of education for organizations and institutions.
Heads of Department
Mathematics & Science Education
Email : email@example.com
Language & Literacy Education
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Foundations & Humanities
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Rafiza Abd Razak
Curriculum & Instructional Technology
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Loh Sau Cheong
Educational Psychology & Counselling
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Husaina Banu Kenayathula
Educational Management, Planning & Policy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org