Tnc Universiti Malaysia Kelantan
Tnc Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, Established on the 1st of July 1985 Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Kelantan (UiTMCK) was the 9th branch campus in Malaysia. Previously known as Institut Teknologi MARA Kelantan (ITM Kelantan), this campus was officiated by YAB Tan Sri Dato’ Haji Mohammad bin Yaakob. The campus was established with the co-operation of the Kelantan State Government and was built on a 12 acres land at Kem Kijang. Financed by the state government, the renovation process amounted to RM1.5 million in total. In 1996, ITM Kelantan was relocated to the current permanent campus at Bukit Ilmu, Machang district.
To enhance the knowledge and expertise of Bumiputeras in all fields of study through professional programmes, research work and community service based on moral values and professional ethics.
(Endeavour, Religious, Dignified)
“Every individual has the ability to attain excellence through the transfer of knowledge and assimilation of moral values so as to become professional graduates capable of developing knowledge, self, society and nation”.
- To provide maximum opportunities for Bumiputeras to pursue professionally-recognised programmes of study in science, technology, industry, business, arts and humanities.
- To provide quality and innovative programmes of study relevant to current market needs and customer demands, and in line with policies of national development.
- To establish a human resource development programme as a tool for the assimilation of a value system within the university community.
- To ensure that UiTM graduates are adequately prepared to join the local as well as the global workforce.
- To establish UiTM as a centre of excellence that is accountable for the effective and efficient management of its human resources, finances and assets in order to achieve its educational objectives, while playing its role as a catalyst in community development.
The logo incorporates four main colors:
- Dark Blue shows the maturity of an institute of higher learning, which offers different levels of study.
- Purple symbolises excellence in global knowledge.
- Yellow represents the sovereignty of the Malay kings and the struggle of the Malays in an effort to take the national education towards excellence.
- White shows the sacred and pure knowledge offered to the students.
The overall shape of the logo maintains the original shape in order to retain the identity of UiTM as the font of knowledge.