Nilai University Admission Requirement for International Students
Nilai University Admission Requirement for International Students, International students should read the entry requirements very well before applying for admission. Applications process for International students is shown below
International applicants are to read very carefully on how to apply for admission in the university and how to apply for admission can be seen below
Application procedure for International Students
- Submit your application 3 months before the intake you intend to enroll in.
- This is to help us facilitate the visa application for your student visa.
Complete and submit the necessary documents:
- A completed Application Form.
- A completed Accommodation Form (if necessary)
- A photocopy of your national identification card (as proof of identity)
- TWO (2) sets of photocopy of your Passport with a minimum validity of 2 years (Personal particulars and all pages). Copies must be certified true copy for all pages.
- Certified copies of your Secondary or Secondary Vocational School results & Graduation Certificate (including translated copies in English if the original documents are NOT in English)
- 8 most recent passport-sized photographs (white background only) measuring 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. The size of the photograph MUST be exact.
- A completed Nilai University Medical Report Form with Lab Test Report attached (translated to English if original statements are NOT in English). This document is OPTIONAL to minimise risk of rejection during the Health Screening Process on arrival.
- Original copy of No Objection Certificate or Eligibility Letter (for countries under the Sub-Saharan Continent) Sub-Saharan Continent)
- Original copy of Affidavit for name (if name indicate in academic results/ or any other documents are different from the name in the passport).