Naib Canselor Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Naib Canselor Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia, Welcome to Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM). I would like to express my greatest appreciation and deepest gratitude to all who visit USIM’s official portal. As the first gateway into this university, we have placed our best efforts to ensure that the information we provide on this portal continues to be relevant and current. We have also given it a fresh new look so that the links will be easily accessible and user-friendly. I welcome any views, reactions and feedback that will help to increase the quality of the content and its presentation of this online gateway of ours.
When you visit USIM’s official portal, regardless of your background, whether you are an individual, a staff or a student, or whether you represent the public or the private sector, the industry, the NGO or others, you are truly precious and valuable to us. We warmly invite you to browse our official portal and hope that you will find the information that you need.
- Bioassay Methods
- Instrumentation Methods
- Water Pollution
- Chemical Sciences
EDUCATIONAL / ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
- Ph.D, Optical Chemical Sensor, University Of Manchester, 1994
- Master, Instrumentation & Analytical Science, University Of Manchester, 1987
- Bachelor, Kimia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 1985
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic & International), USIM : 15 May 2010 – now.
- Dean, Faculty of Science & Technlogy, UKM: 16 December 2009 – 31 May 2010.
- Professor : 25 August 2005 – now
- Chairman of the School: 15 November 2004 – 14 Julai 2007
- Head of Chemistry Programme: 15 Jan 2002 – 14 Nov 2004
- Assoc. Professor: Jan 1998 – August 2005
- Lecturer: Dec 1987- Dec 1997.
- Coordinator for Matriculation Programme: 1994 – 1996.
- Tutor: April 1986 -Nov1987