Khazanah – Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2018
The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship provides financial sponsorship to Malaysians who plan to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge.
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the degree programme
- Must have an excellent academic track record, with an actual or predicted minimum of 3 As, or show evidence of excellent performance throughout their pre-university studies
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing a full-time residential degree
- Below 40 years of age
- Must have a First Class or a Second Class (Upper) honours degree, or where there is a point system, a minimum CGPA of 3.5, or its equivalent. For those applying for a doctoral degree with a research Masters degree, they must show an excellent report for their thesis.
In the event that formal qualification has yet to be conferred, applicants must show evidence of excellent performance throughout their studies.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
- Research leading to the PhD degree
- One-year postgraduate courses (e.g MPhil, LLM, MBA etc