Jesselton College Application for International Students
Jesselton College Application for International Students, Jesselton college, with more than 30 years’ experience, we know that students thrive when they receive the best teaching and feel happy and secure in their surroundings.Our supportive learning environment for international students helps you fulfill your potential and develop into a truly global citizen. All International applicants are to read the application instruction very well before applying.
All applicants must submit the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- Completed application form
- English language qualification (if available)
- Academic transcript (forecast/actual) along with information on the grading system
- Reference letters (optional)
- Photocopy of passport (ALL the pages including the blank pages)** on A4-size paper
- A copy of your passport size photo
- USD150 non-refundable application fee
** We highly recommend that your passport be valid for at least the duration of your course. If it is due to expire within a year from the time your application is accepted, please apply for a new passport and submit photocopies of all pages of both passports.
- Your eligibility will be confirmed in 10 working days
- Reply with the acceptance letter via email, fax, or post
- RM 1,000 acceptance fee (non-refundable and will be part of tuition fee), to be done via bank transfer or credit card
- Conditional or Unconditional Offer to be issued to student using post upon receiving acceptance fee
International applicants who studied in West Malaysia before will need to provide from your last institution of study in Malaysia:
- Your original release letter, signed by your last institution’s Chief Executive Officer
- Certified copies of:
• Attendance reports
• Academic transcript (forecast/actual) along with information on the grading system
• Reference letters (if required)
• 3 photocopies of passport (ALL the pages including blank pages)*, if from the People’s Republic of China, five full and clear copies, on A4-size paper
• Certificate of Completion
• Highest academic qualification (that is, transcript, results or certificates) from your home country.